Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Life altering....

My life has taken many turns.
for good and for worse, I have seen my fair share.

Family problems have plagued me for many years. I used to have no real Home.
Left to fend for myself because of a filthy disease that has infected my life.

I believe what has shaped me is for my eyes only, because of the negative impact it has had on me.

What's mine is mine.

I trust no one.
I believe in myself.
and i show no weakness.

Everything that has happened to me has made me a very strong minded person.
I have found who i am, I have discovered my own belief system,

i have found............. ME.

I look at the world from a different perspective now.
I care about people, about being a Human Being.

I watched this movie once called waking life
this quote kind of explains it.

Hey. Could we do that again? I know we haven't met, but I don't want to be an ant. You know? I mean, it's like we go through life with our antennas bouncing off one another, continuously on ant autopilot, with nothing really human required of us. Stop. Go. Walk here. Drive there. All action basically for survival. All communication simply to keep this ant colony buzzing along in an efficient, polite manner. "Here's your change." "Paper or plastic?' "Credit or debit?" "You want ketchup with that?" I don't want a straw. I want real human moments. I want to see you. I want you to see me. I don't want to give that up. I don't want to be an ant, you know?

Everyone has there stories.
But there is one common thing that bonds us all.
The fact that we are human, We are supposed to interact, and to learn from each other.
But were held back by societies boundaries.

My life changing event has definitely Opened my eyes up to the world around me.
I'm no longer a pre-programmed robot that moves through life like an ant.
But rather a FREE person,
Free of the religious dogma our society presents.
Free of the social boundaries, that restrict human curiosity.

I would never change any of it.

1 comment:

bhsartgc.blogspot.com said...

NICE JOB BUDDY!!!!! you went so in depth and used such a high versatile vocabulary. You amaze me with your perceptive talent.