Monday, May 24, 2010

final thoughts.....

This year went by in a flash. There has been so many good memories, in and out of school, that I can honestly say this has been the best year of my life. Its weird thinking that these will be the last times i walk through these halls as a student. I have grown up here, and its sad to see everyone move away, even if it is for better things. Ill miss Bayshore High school, and all who inhabit it.
Although.... ill miss everyone here, I am excited to see what will happen next, I'm excited to go to college, to meet new people, and to experience new things. Going to college is gonna open many doors for me, and is gonna start my life out on the right foot.
I cant wait to see what is in store for me next.

1 comment:

Swanson said...

Madison,
I really can see you doing well in college. I think you will enjoy the freedom and you now have the maturity to not abuse it.

Stay in touch. I expect big things from you!