Thursday, December 17, 2009

100,000 makeup

if i was given 100,000 dollars and had to donate half of it, I would donate it to the ALS association. The ALS association is a foundation set up to help people with Lou Gehrig's disease. Lou Gehrig's disease is a very debilitating disease, it withers a persons body away until its nothing. I've had a first hand experience with this disease. My old football coach, Coach Kelly, lived with this disease as long as he could. He was a strong man, both in body and mind. But this disease didn't break coach. He stayed strong, and proactive in life. He passed over a year ago, but its still fresh in everyones mind. He had a big impact on my life, he watched me grow into who i am now. So i need to give what i can, so no one else has to watch this happen. Then i would pay for parts for my car, I would pay for college, and maybe some housing somewhere. I would manage it the right way and not blow it on impulse.

1 comment:

Swanson said...

It is incredible how some people can be so strong in the face of adversity.