Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hero.....

My hero is definitely going to be my mom. My mom has made her fair share of mistakes, but haven't we all. My mom is a very strong, and loving person. She lives for today, and plans for tomorrow. She has seen the brightest side of life, and she has stared death in the eye. I look up to her because she is the only person in the world who has never frowned upon me. She is always the one who brings me back to reality. She does everything she can for me and my brother and i couldn't thank her enough for that. Even though we fight, scream, and hate, We still are family and thats all that matters at the end. She will always be there and that is what makes her my mom.
She is my hero.

2 comments:

Corey0314 said...

That's awesome that you feel that way about your mom. she sounds like a great person.

Mitch-EZ said...

Hey man all that is so true. Wiser words could have not be said. It's true you have to love your family through the good as well as the bad times. Your mom brought you in to the world so you have to be grateful. I've seen an been around when the yelling happens but you always end it with I love you mom and that's something decent my friend.